Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Three years!


That's right- three years ago today Matt and I walked down the aisle and said our "I do's" to each other. I love to think back on the day and remember all the fun, and unusual, memories from the weekend! At about this time, we had just finished the ceremony and were probably either at the church or the Waterside, but still in the midst of taking LOTS of pictures. Or maybe we were just minutes from being introduced as husband and wife for the first time and sharing our first dance! I remember all the fun of the weekend, having all of our family and friends together at one of our favorite places- Lake Oconee- and being so nervous and stressed and excited and happy all at the same time! After all was said and done; a fabulous toast by my groom, a lovely ceremony by Fr. Ryan, and even a little "splash" in the lake, I wouldn't change a single thing about the weekend. It's three years later and we are happier than ever with each other, with our little Emilie, and all the new memories that lie ahead. I love you Matt!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So sweet! Congratulations on three years Matt and Ann Marie!!