Tuesday, June 29, 2010

back from Hilton Head...


We were over in Hilton Head this past week for a full week with the Dooley fam. We had a sweet house to fit all 23 Dooley's, with a nice pool, and just a block from the beach. I've actually never really been on Hilton Head's beach, but it's great.


We got there on Saturday afternoon. did the beach on Sunday. I golfed at Shipyard on Monday...shot 78, best I've played in a while. 2 over thru 13. Then had a bog, double, par, bog, par finish. Could've even been better, but was happy to play well. I got some stomach bug and was out of commission on Tuesday. Wed the ladies went shopping and Em and I walked for about 2 hours on the beach. We went to the beach on Thur and Fri, and then back to Atlanta on Sat.


Emilie had an absolute blast in the ocean, especially the shallow part. She didn't so much care for getting out there with the big waves, but loved sitting down in the shallow area, playing with the sand, etc. She's like me in that she doesn't love for sand to get all over her, but she still really likes it! Lucky for her, we go back again this wknd to SSI for a long weekend.

No comments: