Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Random things going on over the course of the past couple of months...

I have a number of misc. little pictures that I've been meaning to put on the ol' blog, but none of them are worthy of their own post...so here they are in a mash-up blog. 

Emilie and Avery Podraza at Michael Hall's Halloween themed birthday party.  Em's was a 50's girl. 

Sometime early in Nov., Em was off on her way to school, sporting her backpack

This is not a great pic, but Em's hair has finally gotten long enough for pigtails!  She hates them, but her mommy and daddy don't.

At thanksgiving with the Dooley's.  Emilie sporting Uncle John St. Pius helmet

I took Emilie to Chastain for her first experience with her clubs, that were given to her by Aunt G and family!  She had a big time.  Her dad had an even better time.

picking out the Christmas tree...

Em, and a very pregnant Mommy, picking out the best one!

No comments: