We - Me, Mark, Ken, and John - had a big day at Augusta. Got in the gates about 11, and stayed til 6. We basically hung out on the back nine, and then parked it on the hill on 16, so that you could see 6 green, 16, and 15 green. It was an awesome day. Rory McIlory lit up the leaderboard early with a 65, to be answered late in the day by Alvaro Quiros. GT stud Matt Kuchar shot a solid 68, and is in the thick of it.
Of course, no Masters trip is complete without a journey into the gift shop. I had to get a few little things for Em, Pete, and AM for sure.
![]() |
| Em's dress, AM's hat, and Pete's onesie |

2 comments:
Awesome day! And I love your purchases. Did Dad get anything?
ha! I actually got just a couple of Masters chairs, in hopes that we'll get to go again someday. You can't bring chairs with arms in there, so I bought some there. They even have a little place for your business card in the back of them, so you know which one is yours.
Post a Comment