I had a few more pictures on my phone that I wanted to make sure I got up here. Last week the Millers came to town for a visit and got to do a big cousin outing to Build A Bear(mini-cousins excluded). Geraldine and I took the whole crew and they were great-very well behaved as we tromped all over the mall! We built bears and rode the little train around NorthPoint!
 |
| Riding the train |
 |
| Ladies eating Chick-fil-a at their little table |
 |
Build a Bear Workshop
|
Emilie also had a fun time building some crafts with mommy. (She had so much fun doing them with Nanna and Mary James the week before). This little guy she affectionately named "Poogie"-not sure why. And yes- she insisted in sitting in Pete's high chair for our crafts time(luckily Pete was napping)!
And finally- Em helped Daddy with washing the old Bimmer! Have you ever seen such a dainty car washer!? Unfortunately poor Pete didn't get to join in this fun- he and mommy had a Saturday visit to the pediatrician because he had a ruptured eardrum. Pretty scary to hear, but it should heal fine. We will get some more pictures of the little guy-and his new teeth if we can catch a shot- soon!
 |
| Don't want to get too dirty! |
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I hope Pete is okay and that he is feeling better now...
The photos of Emily and cousins are adorable!
Post a Comment