All seriousness aside, we celebrated(and continue to celebrate) the big three with lots of fun! Her birthday just happened to coincide with her very first day of dance at school(ballet AND tap!) and she could not have been more excited. She went to school for her class then mommy came and got them both for a fun lunch at chick-fil-a and a trip to Learning Express to pick out "one" toy. Friday we went to the Aquarium where Emilie fell in love with the penguins! She squealed with delight every time she saw one waddle out the side and then dip head first back into the water. It was hilarious. This past Saturday she celebrated with all her play group buddies with some painting and crafts at The Little House of Art- such a good ole messy time! Mommy was more than a little excited over her birthday- really the first one that she seems to really "get" -so I took lots of pictures to document!
![]() |
| ballerina |
![]() |
| birthday morning fun |
![]() |
| Surprise! |
| party day! |



2 comments:
What a great post...happy birthday Emilie!
Sorry to repost this, I saw a ton of typos I made and it was driving me crazy! I don't really know how to edit without totally reposting... still learning. : )
Post a Comment