Friday, July 25, 2008

are we really at week 30 yet?

So I'm sitting here eating a little lunch (2 PBJ's, light ruffles, grapes, and a DC for those who want to know...which is nobody), and thought I'd ramble a bit. We (mainly AM) are almost at week 30! Kindof crazy. Seems like yesterday when we were driving up to the mtns to meet my parents, and pondering the likelihood that she was pregnant.

Anyway, this last week has been a busy one. I tell ya, this work thing can be a little stressful at times. Both AM and myself are absolutely slammed at work. We also went to our first of 4 childbirth classes at Northside on Wednesday night, and it was actually pretty good. Our instructor is quite good, and for those of us who haven't been reading enough (i.e. me), I'm certainly learning a few things. Next week, we'll remember to bring some pillows! Oops.

Last night we checked out the Dark Knight, the new Batman movie. Highly recommend it.

The nursery is coming along. All the major parts have been ordered, and are "on the way". We bought a dresser last wknd, and picking up the crib this weekend,...so after that we're just waiting for things to show up, and then we'll need to get a few smaller items. Little touch-up work left to do on the trim and ceiling by this guy too! Sounds like a good Sunday afternoon project.

How 'bout my boy Duval? Let's forget the suhweet 83 he shot on Saturday at the British, but those were 3 really good rounds otherwise. Maybe there is hope yet...

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. I'm sure that we'll see/talk to the 2 of you who actually read this blog within the next few days. If not, have a good wknd!

No comments: