Thursday, July 31, 2008

Week 30 Doctor Visit

Another trip to the doctor today so I figured I'd post it here on our blog since we are so high tech now. Good news-all is well! My glucose came back finelast week, so no more needles for now, which was nice! And the baby is a good size- they estimated it weighs about 3 lbs right now. I have to say it feels like a bit more and I think it might be unusually strong for a 3 pounder. We might have the 2026 starting kicker for the Yellow Jackets in here based on the jabs I've been getting to the ribs lately! And it's only gettin' stronger.
Anyways, as they say-no news is good news. There's really not too much more to report. Maybe one last thing-the midwife that was there today put in her "non-clinical but educated guess" and thinks that we are having a girl...we shall see... (And who knows-a girl could still be the starting kicker for the Jackets...as Matt said last night after reading the practice reports, GT is going to be "nationally dominant" in the next 10-20 years.)
Talk to you all soon!

No comments: