Thursday, July 17, 2008

Week 28 Check Up!

We saw the doctor today for our monthly visit and all is well! I had my glucose test, so we'll get those results tomorrow. I also had a lovely rhogam shot! (Right where the sun don't shine-oh the fun!)
The midwife(which we saw today instead of the doctor) did say that the baby is measuring about an inch bigger than average right now, so it looks like it's following in it's mom and dad's footsteps. I was an 8 pounder and Matt was a 9 pounder! (Lord help me).

The only other news to report is that the heart is sounding good, at a rate of 140, which is pretty much in the middle of the range.

After this week I'll start going every two weeks, and then eventually every week. Definitely a sign that we are getting closer!

1 comment:

Bill Edwards said...

I will leave a comment. I hope this young un is smaller than Matt and better looking and can fire aces in golf and tennis!
Popsa